1. This bath is ideal for the routine cleaning of delicate or fragile components/glassware and where there may be a risk of breakage as a result of manual cleaning.
2. High power piezoelectric transducers ensure maximum ultrasonic power throughout working area.
3. Electronic timer allows variable operation up to 30 minutes.
4. Equipped with an illuminated on/off mains switch and sonic on indicator.
5. Wide range of bath sizes from 0.5 litre up to 22 litre for small work. Full use can be made of the bath to provide maximum working area.
6. Totally unobstructed one piece, crevice free, easy to clean stainless steel tank.
7. Small bench top footprint.
8. Fitted with non-slip rubber feet for safety.
9. A 304 spec stainless steel tank gives good resistance to many substances and a clean appearance throughout its working life.
10. Sturdy construction - powder coated exterior providing a durable chemical resistant.
11. Built to latest safety standards and supplied with comprehensive operating instructions and Three-year warranty.
12. A range of accessories available.
13. Noise reduction techniques for reduced noise levels in a laboratory.
14. Insulating gasket between vibrating and static surfaces freducing level ultrasonic 'shrill' to a vigourous 'hum'.
15. At key points inside the bath insulation used to dampen noise levels.
16. Using disc transducers rather than pillars for quieter operation.
17. Each bath is uniquely identified with its own serial number recorded on our product database, which includes all of its manufacturing inspection data. Electrically tested for safety at final inspection and a test certificate enclosed in rear of the instruction book.